Et Natur Foam produkt, men fungerer på alle typer foam dyr.
(S= small kit, L = Large kit)
USER MANUAL REPAIR KIT
is essential before use, read the safety information affixed to cans!
Each kit consists of two products:
· Product A colored medium brown (or Resin Polyol): 2 cans
· Product B (Isocyanate or hardener): 1 bottle
These two highly sensitive products to cold and humidity to preserve, handle and store accordingly in a well ventilated area at a mild temperature (18-20 °)
1- Bring mixture to a clean, dry container, shape and capacity suitable for implementation
2. Protect yourself with gloves, safety goggles, a respirator and suitable clothing.
3- In the mixing container, pour (by weight) 2 parts A to 1 part B (quickly)
4- Mix everything very vigorously for 20 to 30 seconds using any clean, dry means (manual or electric)
5. Pour the mixture gently but quickly got into the holes or cavities to repair.
Eventually, beforehand, grow or develop these holes or cavities to facilitate the flow of the mixture.
6 Warning: The volume of the mixture is poured about 1/3 of the final volume obtained after final expansion of the mixed product (allow this at the amount of implementation).
7. After a few minutes (about a dozen) when the reaction is complete (dry to the touch), using an instrument at your convenience, machining or cutting potential overflows, material drips. Then perform the painting with current products on the market (yet hardened repair for 24 to 36 hours and present a greater hardness than the original hardness of our target)
NB: The number of targets that can be processed depends obviously the extent of repair required (for normal repairs and for information about ten WF.R1 for the ref kit and a score for the ref WF kit... R2)
Of course in theory it is possible to repair the infinite.