The Beiter Arrow Rest Compound might look a bit massive, but as soon as you take it in your hands you will notice that the weight is relatively low. Beiter has used thermoplast wherever possible to reduce weight, but still allowing as much stability as possible. Beiter developed a horizontal and vertical adjustment, which allows you to adjust very precise as 0,2mm: you could move the rest instead of the sight to move your group into the Center. The two Guidance Plates on the Launcher minimize the oscillation of it, while the arrow leaves the bow, but also change the stiffness of the launcher. You have the choice between a Standard version and two OverDraw versions, allowing you 28mm resp. 56mm overdraw (OD88 resp. OD116).
Some of the key features of the Beiter Arrow Rest Compound:
- Horizontal and vertical movement without any fixation screw. The Rest can be adjusted without loosening or tightening any screw.
- High precision through the adjustability without tolerances and play.
- Reproducible settings: both the vertical and the horizontal millimetre scale have a Vernier scale (like a calliper) resulting in adjustability with a precision of 0,2mm. The setting can be reproduced, resulting in the arrow rest to have Zero play.
- The launcher can be set in 2 different angles - 30° or 35°- by changing two little blocks. So the angles can be re-set precisely.
- Guidance Plates with bulge: Plates with different lengths can be installed on top and bottom of the launcher. These will change the stiffness of the launcher and avoid any oscillation after the shot, which most of the time is the reason of bad clearance. The bulge on the plates gives the launcher the chance to follow the horizontal path of the arrow leaving the bow.
- Stainless Steel 5/16“-24 screw with flat head and large diameter. The Spacer made out of a special plastic allows to fix the screw better. A counter screw with an elastomeric pad avoids any marking on the bow handle.
- Different Launcher sizes and thicknesses will be available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
- For the use on a Hoyt Carbon Matrix or similar bow, Beiter recommends the OD88 version.