Next to the Insert-Nocks, Outnocks, InOut-Nocks and PinOut-Nocks, to be used directly in or on shafts or on Bushings or Pins, now Werner Beiter introduces the first Asymmetric Pin Nock, to complete the product line.
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances. Every single PinOut-Nock comes out of the same cavity.
- The Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect. The working life is much higher and, very important, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Pin-Nock is available as asymmetric or symmetric (Hunter). To ensure that a Beiter Asymmetric Nock is placed correctly, control that the notch for the nocking point looks to the front of the arrow.
- The Beiter Pin-Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for any asymmetric Beiter Nock.
- Beiter Pin-Nocks should fit an all Pins on the market, so that all arrow available shafts can be used with the unique Beiter nock system.
#1: Til strenger opp til og med 16 lordeller (Rec)
# 2: Strenger fra 16 kosrdeller (Comp)