The Beiter InOut-Nocks fits precisely into the shaft and preserves the shafts end with the bigger outer diameter.
The InOut-Nock is available only for selected Aluminum-Carbon shafts, both in the Beiter patented ASYMMETRIC version, as well as in the SYMMETRIC type, for Compound archers using a D-Loop.
Some features of the Beiter InOut-Nock, that distinguish them from other makes:
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances. Every single InOut-Nock comes out of the same cavity.
- The Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect. The working life is much higher and, very important, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter InOut-Nock is available as asymmetric or symmetric (Hunter). To ensure that a Beiter Asymmetric Nock is placed correctly, control that the notch for the nocking point looks to the front of the arrow.
- The Beiter InOut Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for any asymmetric Beiter Nock.
- The length difference between the Beiter InOut-Nock 2X..S and 2X..L is 4mm: you can slightly adjust the spine of your arrow, by changing the nock length.
#1: Til strenger opp til og med 16 lordeller (Rec)
# 2: Strenger fra 16 kosrdeller (Comp)
Les mer: http://www.wernerbeiter.com/en/informations/datasheets/Nocke_GB.pdf