Some very important notes about the Beiter Rest for Recurve:
- it has been designed to be used for both left- and right-handed archers!
- it may be changed within seconds, for example from Carbon- to Aluminum-Shafts !
- a scale on the Support allows a re-producable position of the Finger. Therefor the height adjustement of the Beiter Rest is extremely precise: the Nocking Point can be raised or lowered within seconds and by less than 1mm!! The position of the arrow on the Plunger Tipp as well!!
- the Beiter Rest for Recurve makes no noise! (according to our test archers!)
The Support has incorporated a revolutionary Guiding System for the Finger, which may change position, carried by a specific designed Spindle.
Due to the Support being applied with a specific angle (max ca. 15°), the Arrow Position versus the Plunger and the Nocking Point may be determined and changed very quickly and more precise than with any other Rest on the market! A Scale offers the opportunity to re-position the Finger after tests or changes.
At the moment three different Finger are available:
- 15-12-0,65 for shafts with small diameter, Ø 5,2mm +/-1mm (10/64"-14/64")
- 16-17-0,65 for shafts with medium diameter Ø 7,8mm +/-1mm (approx. 15/64"-19/64")
- 17-23-0,77 for shafts with large diameter Ø 9,3mm +/-1mm (approx. 20/64"-24/64")
- Two Finger (of the same make) are included in each Box, but extra Fingers are available as spare par