OBS! Våre leverandører ligger som oftest på lager med bare blackout og Real Tree Xtra. Leveringstid på de andre fargene er normalt 6-8 uker.
Ta kontakt på firstname.lastname@example.org, så kan vi gi deg en mere nøyaktig leveringstid.
Carbon Defiant Series peer less. Fearless. Purely Defiant.
On or off the mountain, you don’t hesitate to defy norms. The industry’s only hand-laid hollow carbon riser mirrors your deviant swagger. Packed with innovative new cam, pocket and limb technologies, the sleek Carbon Defiant is designed to deliver unmatched forgiveness, accuracy and efficiency. Hoyt’s Carbon Defiant Series continues to push boundaries as the flagship of the Hoyt line, and the premier series of the archery world. Get Serious. Get Defiant. The Carbon Defiant Series featur the all-new UltraFlex limb system and DFX cam & 1/2 (find more information below).
1. Carbon Defiant 30
- Axle-to-axle: 31” // FPS (ATA): 331
- Brace height: 7” // Mass weight: 3.6 lb
2. Carbon Defiant Turbo
- Axle-to-axle: 33” // FPS (ATA): 350
- Brace height: 6” // Mass weight: 3.8 lbs.
3. Carbon Defiant 34
- Axle-to-axle: 34” // FPS (ATA): 325
- Brace height: 7” // Mass weight: 3.8 lbs.
1. The new UltraFlex Limb System
- Utilizes entire length of limb, for increased efficiency, through our patent-pending pivoting pocket design.
- Past-parallel design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot
2. The new DFX Cam technology:
MAXIMIZES EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE
- Creates a longer axle-to-axle at full draw, increasing accuracy and stability.
- Encourages a more comfortable and accurate head position.
- Gives the manoeuvrability benefits of a short bow in your ground blind or tree stand, while providing the advantages of a longer axle-to-axle bow.
- DFX Cam Design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
OPTIMIZES PEEP POSITION
- Creates a more direct string angle and brings the peep closer to your eye, increasing peep-to-sight distance and maximizing accuracy (see diag. below).
- MORE COMFORTABLE AND CONSISTENT ANCHOR AND ALIGNMENT
- Eliminates “head tilt” at anchor, by bringing the string to your nose, promoting proper head position and form.
- Reduced facial contact and string pressure results in more accurate and consistent arrow flight.
OPTIONAL LIMB STOP
- For those seeking an even stiffer back wall experience than already afforded by the new dual cable stops, our new DFX cams also come with a limb stop option. If you are after that zero-play feeling at full draw, our first-ever optional limb stop brings a new definition of rock-solid rigidity to the Hoyt back wall.
In 2016, Hoyt will be introducing Defiant Series requiring certain styles of bow presses be used to press these specific model bows. There is no guarentee or whatsoever if this hasn't been done. The current 3, Hoyt approved bow presses for the new 2016 model bows are the following:
1. Last Chance™ EZ Press with Last Chance Ultra Lock Adapter Kit
(must include Last Chance Ultra Lock Adapter Kit to be approved)
2. Specialty Archery Products™ Pro Press with Limb Safety Clips
(must use Limb Safety Clips to be approved)
3. Sure-Loc X-Press™ Pro Press