Formula fitting recurve riser from Hoyt.
The most dynamic and responsive feeling riser from Hoyt to date.
- Riser design keeps flexing minimumal for increased accuracy and stability.
- Micro-adjustable dovetail adjustment block and tiller bolts to find your tuning sweet spot.
- Dynamic balance with more of the weight towards the pocket side of the riser for improved accuracy and consistency.
- Unique feel and performance.
- Featuring the classic Earl Hoyt geometry - a favourite for over 30 years..
- Formula fitting limbs for a super stable and smooth shooting platform.
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look. See related items below.
- VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Available in a full range of Hoyt´s anodized target colours.
||RH or LH
Founded in 1931, Hoyt is the leader in archery innovation and engineering. We take a tireless approach in developing products that deliver world class results. No gimmicks. No hype. Just practical, proven benefits for serious bowhunters and archers everywhere.