The 2018 Mybo Edge continues our commitment to producing world class compound bows.
Drawing on a depth of knowledge and first hand experience from world class archers, combined with decades of compound bow manufacturing expertise, the Edge brings together those subtle qualities required to give you the edge you need.
Packed with features, including our next generation ergonomic grip, straight and level nocking point travel, 7075 alloy riser, optimised modular cam system, Limb tuner block and many more accuracy boosting details.
Available in a 38.5” length as standard, or a custom build 35” model for draw lengths down to 23.5".
- Made in the UK
- Riser machined from a solid billet of 7075 aluminium
- Pockets and cams all fully machined
- Polished annodised finish
- Next generation ergonomic grip
- Stainless steel sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 6mm axles for increased rigidity
- Balanced, centreline cam design
- Totally customizable draw stop and back end feel
- Totally straight and level nocking point travel through every draw length setting
- Wide stance, load balanced limbs with high pre-load
- Adjustable cable guard with powerful clamping mechanism
- AAE Slippery Slide as standard
- SVL limb dampers as standard
- Stainless steel stabiliser inserts and rear mounting bushings bushings
- Personalised flag decal of choice
Axle to Axle: 38.5"
Brace Height: 7.5"
Mass Weight: 4.9lbs
ATA Speed: 318fps
Cam 1: 29" - 32" (replaceable modules in 1/2" increments)
Cam 2: 25" - 30" (replaceable modules in 1/2" increments)
Let off: 65% - 80%Max draw weights - Standard: 40#, 50#, 60#