Sometimes the best things come from the most unexpected places.
in early 2014 we set ourselves a challenge. That challenge was to prove that it was possible for a small, British company to produce a world class tournament compound bow superior to the current offerings from the large volume bow producers.
For almost 2 years we quietly designed, refined and refined again that bow. Every component was carefully considered and improved.
Special attention was paid to finding the right geometry and feel. The way the bow aims and balances. The sound and feedback from the shot.
Tuneability and shootabilty was a critical requirement. Too many times these critical aspects are neglected. Too many compromises and gimmicks made just to sell bows. We wanted to put the archer back at the heart of the design.
The result is the ORIGIN.
A bow designed to work for you, not against you. Nothing unnecessary. No gimmicks. Just the best feeling, easiest tuning, super accurate bow you've ever shot.
In years to come, when people look back to where it all began, they will look back and see it all began with the ORIGIN
- Made in the UK
- Riser, pockets and cams all machined from solid billets of 6082 aluminium
- Polished annodised finish in 8 beautiful colours
- Precision grip
- Stainless steel sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 6mm axles for increased rigidity
- Balanced, centreline cam design
- Totally customizable draw stop and back end feel
- Totally straight and level nocking point travel through every draw length setting
- Wide stance, load balanced limbs with high pre-load
- Adjustable cable guard with powerful clamping mechanism
- Teflon cable slider as standard
- SVL limb dampers as standard
- Stainless steel stabiliser inserts and bushings
- Axle to Axle: 35"
- Brace Height: 7.75" (Cam 1)
- Brace Height: 7.25" (Cam 2)
- Mass Weight: 4.5lbs
- ATA Speed: 318fps
- Cam 1: 27" - 31" (rotating module with 7 settings)
- Cam 2: 24" - 27" (rotating module with 6 settings)
- Let off: 65% - 80%
- Max draw weights - Standard: 40#, 50#, 60#
- Max draw weights - Custom: 35#, 45#. 55#, 65#
*Specifications are approximate depending on configuration
* Draw weights listed are the maximum when fully wound up. Limbs can be backed out a maximum of 7 full turns, The amount of poundage change varies depending on the original peak weight. Typically this equates to approximately 17%.