- Measurement range: 5-500m/6-550 yd.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- 1. Distance
- 2. Unit of measure (m/yd.)
- 3. Target mark ()
- 4. Laser irradiation ()
- 5. Battery condition
|Measurement range||5-500m/6-550 yd.|
|Distance display (increment)||Every 1m/yd.|
|Accuracy* (actual distance)||±1m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
±2m/yd. (100m/yd. and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||20|
|Actual field of view(°)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.3|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.7|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)||91 x 73 x 37|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g)||125|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020|