- Measurement range: 10-500 m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.
- In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes) but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- 1. Actual (linear) Distance
- 2. Horizontal Distance
- 3. Height
- 4. Height between two points
- 5. Three-point measurement
- 6. Unit of measure (m/yd.)
(No unit displayed for ft.)
- 7. Target mark( )
- 8. Laser irradiation ()
- 9. Battery condition
- 10. Distant Target Priority mode
- 11. First Target Priority mode
- 12. Angle
- 13. Distance
- 1. Measurement unit (m/yd./ft.)
- 2. Height
- 3. Actual (linear) Distance
- 4. Horizontal Distance
- 5. Angle (º)
Measurement example (Three-point measurement: height between two points)
When three-point measurement is achieved, the height between points 2 and 3 is displayed on the internal LCD with Hor Hgt+Hgt2 (solid), and Hgt(2) and Ang(2) are shown on the external LCD. Points 2 and 3 can be reversed.
Measurement example (two-point height measurement)
When the measurement is successful, you see the height from the base to the top displayed on the internal LCD with Hgt + Hgt2 (solid).
For more information, refer to the external LCD.
"Base" and "Top" can be switched.
|Measurement range||Distance:10-500m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.(*999 ft.: 304.5m/333 yd.)
|Distance display (Increment)||
|Accuracy* (actual distance)||±1m/yd. (shorter than 300m/yd./900 ft.)
±0.6% (300m/yd./900 ft. and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (º)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.2|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm)||130x69x45|
|Weight (g) (excluding battery)||210|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 30 sec.)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020|