The Grizzly is a legendary bow that has been proving itself since 1950. To this day, it’s a highly valued partner for many traditional shooters. Mr. Bear made the last change to the Grizzly in 1964, and this value-priced bow continues to provide big performance that goes easy on the budget. Whether you’re new to traditional archery, or a long-time expert, the Grizzly is a sure shooter for your skill level.
- 1-piece riser – made from red Dymondwood®
- Limbs – overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- 58" AMO Length
- Crowned, cut-past center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and leather side plate
- Dacron Flemish String
- RH 35-60# (increments 5 lbs)
- LH 45-55# (increments 5 lbs)
* Streng inkludert
** Hvis leverandør ikke har denne buen på lager, kan en leveringstid på opp til 12mnd påberegnes.
Ring oss, eller send en forepørsel på email@example.com før du bestiller.