Introduced in 2002, the Cheyenne project was a collaboration between father and son – Grant Neil Byce II, Fred Bear’s retired master bowyer, and Grant Neil Byce III, Bear Archery’s operations manager. The bow’s length is just enough to handle the swept back style limbs of the Take-Down, while the grip is designed to feel full in the hand while incorporating the half-moon styling reminiscent of Fred’s favourite bows of the early 60’s.
- 2-piece riser – made of black and red Dymondwood®
- Limbs – overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips – handcrafted with layered black and white fiberglass
- 55" AMO Length
- Crowned, cut-past center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and leather side plate
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- RH 45-60# (increments 5 lbs)
- LH 45-55# (increments 5 lbs)
* Streng inkludert
** Hvis leverandør ikke har denne buen på lager, kan en leveringstid på opp til 12mnd påberegnes.
Ring oss, eller send en forepørsel på firstname.lastname@example.org før du bestiller.