The Montana longbow was first introduced in the late 90s and has become a very popular for its clean and classic form. This bow was designed by one of Fred Bear’s long-time bowyers, Grant Neil Byce II. The bow’s slightly reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, leather grip, and slim tips make this longbow big on performance and value.
- Riser – made of black Dymondwood®
- Leather grip – the leather "shoot-off-the-shelf" arrow rest allows for clean arrow flight
- Limbs – overlaid with clear white maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips – handcrafted with layered black and white fiberglass
- 64" AMO Length
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- RH 30-60# (increments 5 lbs)
- LH 45-55# (increments 5 lbs)
* Streng inkludert
** Vis leverandør ikke har denne buen på lager, kan en leveringstid på opp til 12mnd påberegnes.
Ring oss, eller send en forepørsel på email@example.com før du bestiller.