DESIGNED FOR ARCHERS WITH A LONGER DRAW LENGTH
Our observations suggest that the majority of 27” risers available today are simply longer versions of 25” risers. The result is a riser that has more flex, with the same deflex, leading to proportionally less stability during the shot.
We performed a detailed analysis of a 27” riser’s metrics to define its new parameters in three dimensions:
- We increased the deflex by 3mm to guarantee the same stability during the shot.
- Riser thickness and width have been increased to keep an equivalent stiffness.
Our 27" riser weighs only 1225g, making it the lightest 27” riser currently available. This has been achieved through the use of Monolith C and HM technology for the riser and high-strength 7075 aluminium for all the metal parts:
- Archers who prefer a lighter riser will appreciate the lower mass weight, which will lead to more control and comfort, shot after shot, without fatigue.
- Those looking for weight-induced stability may tune the riser via its 5/16” bushings by attaching either weights or a stabilizer, as desired. The riser is stiff enough to carry a substantial addition of weight without deforming during arrow release.
- The lightweight Xpro2 27” with added weights is a better alternative than heavy risers, as it maximizes the moment of inertia for increased stability.
The use of Monolith C and HM Technology is expertly applied to provide archers with the best materials ever used to make a riser. Carbon is light and, unlike with aluminium risers, the flex can be controlled for better performance, vibration damping and a great feel throughout the shot.
(carbon finish, mat varnish)
(carbon finish, glossy varnish)
(red finish, glossy varnish)
(white finish, glossy varnish)
(yellow finish, glossy varnish)
New pocket with single bolt for easy and reliable adjustment.
New magnetic clicker extension: strong and simple.
New tiller bolts with cylindrical guide for accuracy, equiped with spherical dovel to follow limb orientation.
We cut the prepreg with a CNC cutter, and stack the shapes in a high precision mold, and then apply heat and pressure to reach high compression in the material.
We work exclusiveely with prepreg unidirectional fibers used in most advanced areas such as Formula 1.
Uukha bows are pantent protected
Uukha was founded to offer archers, competitors and enthusiasts the very best recurve bows. This high quality material enables a high level of performance without sacrificing shooting pleasure. For that purpose we use innovative technologies that break with traditional laminate construction techniques.
Our team combines experts in composite material engineering and development together with top archers.
Our bows are entirely developed and manufactured in France.
The Uukha name is a direct reference to the Uukhaï song, a song giving strength and courage to Mongolian archers during Mongolia national day of Naadam. Our bows are also a tribute to Mongolian bows, inspired both in materials and designs.
Uukha is a registred trademark.